Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Almost Caught Up

I have my two best stories to put up still, but they’re going to have to wait until next week. The first is from the night that my roommate and I went into Accra, and I have to say it was a very interesting night…I guess you could call it an adventure. The other is from my weekend trip up to Boti Falls with a few of the Calvin peeps. It was such an amazing weekend. I’m taking off this afternoon to go up to Akropong for the Odwira Festival. I should have a lot to write about after that and hopefully will have some pictures. I won’t be back until Saturday so I won’t be able to update until at least then, but more likely not until Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I envy you, Justin! It sounds like such an amazing experience already in only the 3 weeks you've been there! I'll be looking forward to those coming 2 stories, and if you get the chance, I would appreciate some pictures of you in your dance class! Hahaha! Ahh! I wish I was there to see it! ;) Take care!

9/20/2006 5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home