Sunday, November 12, 2006

Volta Region Trip

The Volta Region was so beautiful. Much of the region is very rural with small villages (at least in the area we traveled around in) and there is nature everywhere...mountains to climb, waterfalls to see, rainforests to hike through, etc. There is a pretty big focus on ecotourism here so it was the type of place that I really liked to spend some time. I liked it so much in fact, that I'm pretty sure that I'll spend at least part of my free travel time in a couple weeks back in this area. If my scenario works out perfectly, I'll also spend a little time in Benin.


Tafi Atome Monkey Sanctuary

Wli Falls

Adaklu Mountain
Freedom Hotel (in Ho)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for wanting to go back, It's beautiful there. Besides that you will fit right in with all the monkeys.
Hope it works out for you to go back on your free travel time.
Mom

11/16/2006 11:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe bring me home a cute little monkey!!!
<3 Your favorite Sister Emilie

11/27/2006 12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home